Listen up ya’ll! If you’ve been following me for a while, then you know seafood means a few things to me–
- When you sea-food you eat ALL OF IT
- Maryland crab cakes make my heart warm
So you can understand why I’m super excited for a week full of all the seafood events leading up to the South Beach Seafood Festival!
Check out the official release below and be sure to use my code SINCERELYMIA for 20% off tickets! VIP IS WHERE IT’S AT!
(Miami Beach, FL) August 1, 2017 — The 5th Annual South Beach Seafood Week is back to kick off Miami’s globally-recognized stone crab season October 17-21, 2017 in the best way South Beach knows how!
This is not your typical Seafood Festival, but a high-end experience that showcases the talents of South Florida’s leading chefs and culinary masterminds via a diverse group of events, benefiting a great cause: CI Foundation’s EAT SMART program.
And for the VIPs, the hospitality village will stay open for a VIP-only After Party from 7-9 PM where you can dance the night away.
Experience the very best at South Beach’s ultimate Seafood Festival on October 21st, 2017! A full list of the 18 featured participating restaurants will be released in August, but enjoy a sneak peek at a few of our returning restaurant partners and this year’s list will WOW guests:
- Joe’s Stone Crab
- RED, the Steakhouse
- A Fish Called Avalon
- Naked Taco & Naked Crab
- Poseidon Greek Restaurant
- CIBO Wine Bar….
- And be sure to visit @sobeseafoodfest each day in August to uncover the full list of café’s during our “August Announcement Extravaganza”!
Festival tickets start at an affordable price of $45 which includes full admission and complimentary all day open bar. Choose from 60+ delicious large-portion menu items, from 18 of Miami’s best restaurants, creating item priced between $5-$8 only for the #SobeSeafood Fest day!
South Beach Seafood Week kicks off Tuesday night, October 17th – with various events throughout the week:
- Tuesday, October 17, 6-10 PM: ALL NEW Crabs, Slabs, and Cabs at Shelborne Hotel, presented by Jackson Family Wines and Menin Hospitality
- Wednesday, October 19, 6-10 PM: Cooking & Cocktails at Meat Market, hosted by GOYA, Herradura, and Meat Market
- Thursday, October 20, 6-10 PM: An Evening at Joe’s Stone Crab, presented by La Crema
Tickets can be purchased for all events at www.sobeseafoodfest.com with additional information found on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter @sobeseafoodfest. See you in October!